Injury Claim in Surrey Heath


How to get to a hospital on your own and make an injury claim if you feel that you are entitled to compensation

It can be extremely frightening if you suffer a serious injury or are worried that you have a serious illness and are on your own. You will need to get medical attention as quickly as possible if you are worried, and even if it turns out that you aren’t suffering from anything serious, medical professionals will be able to make you comfortable and tell you what you need to do next.

The most important thing for you to do as soon as possible is to get to a hospital, and sometimes it can take a while for an ambulance to get to you, so here are some tips for getting to hospital safely and quickly.

  • Call an ambulance. If you have a phone with you then the first thing you should always do is call an ambulance and get that on the way to you as soon as possible. Being seen by a medical professional is the most important thing you can do towards saving your own life. This also means you can just sit back and wait for someone to come and help you.
  • Call a cab. You should never try to drive if you have been badly injured in an accident. Even if you physically could drive, you are likely to be in shock, which could cause a further accident if you are not paying attention to the road. Call a cab and let them know to hurry as you need to get to a hospital.
  • Ask a friend or family member to help. If you have a friend or family member close by who is able to jump in the car and pick you up, you may find that this is a much faster option than calling an ambulance or a taxi, and even with traffic taken into consideration, you are likely to be a friend or family member’s only priority.

You should consider making an injury claim in Surrey Heath

If you feel that your doctor has been negligent in treating you for your injuries and that this has made your situation worse, or even caused problems which you otherwise would not have had, you should consider making an injury claim in Surrey Heath against your doctor.

Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about making an injury claim in Surrey Heath, so that you can decide if this is the appropriate course of action for you. If you do decide to move forward with an injury claim in Surrey Heath, the team will provide you with an injury solicitor, who will work with you and on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )