Accidents in the workplace could lead to an injury claim in The Strand
The Strand is a major road running through the City of Westminster. Its three quarters of mile length forms part of the A4 route. Running from Trafalgar Square to Fleet Street, The Strand contains many notable buildings such as theatres, palaces, official offices and churches. The City of Westminster is home to the headquarters of many leading global corporations. If you work in the City of Westminster, and you have had an accident at work, then you may need to make an injury claim in The Strand.
Typical reasons to make an injury claim in The Strand include:
- Ongoing back and muscle problems caused by not being provided with a desk of sufficient height or a suitable office chair. If you are expected to sit and work at a desk for extended periods of time, you should be provided with a chair that encourages good posture.
- You may have tripped over on an office carpet that has not been laid correctly, or you may have fallen over if a spillage has occurred leaving a slippery and hazardous floor surface. These would be definite grounds to make an injury claim in The Strand.
- You may feel that you have experienced psychological damaged caused by stress at work. As an employee, you should feel comfortable to speak to your employer if you are not coping with the pressures put upon you.
- Repetitive strain injuries could be suffered if you have not been allowed regular breaks.
- If you feel that your injury is a result of poor training by your employer, then you could make an injury claim in The Strand.
Accident Advice Helpline
We are compensation providers with over a decade worth of experience in personal injury law. If you have been injured in an accident at work that was not your fault, then you could make an injury claim in The Strand. We have specialist lawyers who can offer you expert legal representation on a no win no fee* basis.
Call our helpline today on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, to speak to our friendly advisors. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, meaning you can contact us at a time convenient to you that does not interfere with your working day. You will be guided through our unique 30-second test to determine how much compensation you could receive. If you decide you would like to proceed with your injury claim in The Strand, then we will refer you onto our legal team.
Date Published: 13th September 2013
Author: David Brown