An eye injury could result in an injury claim in Strabane
Strabane, which is historically spelt Straban, is a town in West County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. At sometime, one of the residents may sustain an eye injury in an accident that was not their fault and they may want to make an injury claim in Strabane.
Eye injuries vary greatly from an itch to loss of sight and there can be many causes of the problems, such as:
- A blow to the eye, perhaps with a fist or ball. This can create inflammation and if the bones that surround the eye are broken, can push the eye further back in its socket. A blow can cause bleeding to the eye and very occasionally cause the retina to become detached, which if not treated will lead to permanent loss of sight
- Foreign bodies in the eye, the severity will depend on what substance is in the eye and whether it has cut the eye or not
- Cuts to eyelids and eyeballs
- Exposure to gasses or chemicals
- Ultraviolet light, exposure to the sun or sun lamps can cause flash burn to the cornea
If any of these accidents, or any other accident, has happened to you, you may be entitled to make an injury claim in Strabane.
What you might experience if you sustain an eye injury
Eye injuries can cause:
- Pain in the eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Wet eyes, caused by an increased tear production
- Blurred or distorted vision
- Eye muscles going into spasms causing squints
- The feeling you have something in your eye
- Redness of the eye
- Difficulty keeping the affected eyes open
How to make your personal injury compensation claim
Accident Advice Helpline has been assisting people with their personal injury compensation claims since 2000, and we have dealt with many thousands of cases including eye injury claims. Our solicitors have a great deal of experience in obtaining a fair compensation deal for clients and will make the process so much easier for you. At the same time, they will ensure that every facet of your claim is looked at to maximise the amount of compensation you are awarded.
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help. In just a few minutes one of our advisors will talk through your accident with you, discuss your options and give you an idea about how much compensation you can expect. You can contact the advisors on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, or you can complete our online 30-second test for similar guidance. We can help with your injury claim in Strabane.