How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Stalybridge

    What if I have to deal with large insurance companies when making my injury claim in Stalybridge?

    In many cases of injury claim in Stalybridge, it is the large insurance companies you may have to deal with.

    The main types of insurance for injury claims in Stalybridge

    There are four sorts of insurance that would be the most usual in dealing with injury claim in Stalybridge, they are:

    • Public Liability Insurance
    • Product Liability Insurance
    • Motor Insurance
    • Employers Liability Insurance

    Which one depends on the type of accident you have had and whose fault the accident was, but at Accident Advice Helpline we will make sure your injury claim in Stalybridge is sent to the correct company.

    Road traffic accidents (Motor insurance)

    All motor vehicles on UK roads are legally required to have motor insurance.  If you are in some sort of road traffic accident that was not your fault, and you sustained injuries that needed medical attention, then you may be entitled to an injury claim in Stalybridge.

    Work related accidents (Employers liability insurance)

    Most employers, and there are a few exceptions such as government departments, have to have employers liability insurance.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have a one off accident at work that was not your fault, or contract an industrial illness, you may be entitled to an injury claim in Stalybridge.

    Slips, trips and falls in a pubic place (Public liability insurance)

    Falling over because of an uneven pavement is one of the more common claims for public liability insurance, but it covers a multitude of accidents nowadays, you will find it is quite often included in your household policy in case someone hurts themselves in your home.

    Defective products that cause an injury (Product liability insurance)

    A defective electrical item that gives a shock, a sharp edge on a child’s toy, or any other defect in a product that causes injury would result in the manufacturer using their product liability insurance.

    Manufacturers, suppliers, importers, retailers and similar, all have a responsibility to make sure the products they are selling are safe.

    Insurance Companies and Legal Teams

    The large insurance companies have teams of people to deal with personal injury compensation claims against them.  It is their job to make sure as little as possible is paid out, after all they need to make a profit and keep the shareholders happy.

    Why we’re your best option

    At Accident Advice Helpline it is our job to make sure they pay every penny of the compensation you are entitled to, to make sure you receive a fair amount for your injuries, and that any other costs and losses that have happened as a direct result of the incident are paid as well.

    Our solicitors are really good at doing this.  They have the knowledge, experience and expertise to ensure you get what you are entitled to.

    On our website there is a 30-second test which will give you a rough idea of how much compensation you may be awarded.

    Or we have a freephone helpline number: 0800 689 0500, where you can speak to one of our friendly and professional advisers, they will assist you in any way they can.

    Date Published: 22nd September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.