How to make an injury claim for a finger injury
If you have experienced a finger injury claim in St. Just, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
If your finger injury claim in St. Just happened in the work place, in a road traffic accident, or as the result of a criminal assault against you, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Are there any criteria to make a finger injury claim in St. Just?
- However your injury occurred you must have sought medical treatment to be able to claim
- The police must have been informed in the case of criminal injury and you must have helped them with their enquiries
- If there finger injury claim in St. Just was because of an accident that was not your fault, you should make the claim within 3 years
- If the finger injury was because of a crime, you should make your claim within 2 years
Obviously there are other things, but each case if different and you need to speak to an adviser at Accident Advice Helpline to see if you can make a personal injury compensation claim.
What else can I claim for if I have a finger injury?
When making a claim it is not just the pain and suffering you are claiming for.
There are many other factors that can have an effect on the amount you’re entitled to.
- Travel costs
- Replacement of equipment and accessories that have been damaged
- For the stress and anxiety that the accident may cause
- Any other costs you have had to pay out because of the accident
- Loss of earnings
- Cost of care if you are no longer able to carry out normal everyday tasks for yourself
- Medical treatment
There are other things, but each case is different and you need to speak to an adviser at Accident Advice Helpline to see what you can claim for as part of your personal injury compensation claim.
Finger injuries and receiving the compensation you deserve
There could be many companies that need to be dealt with over the course of your claim:
- Government departments
- Insurance companies
- Local authorities
Obviously there are others, but no need to worry, Accident Advice Helpline has the expertise to deal with them all, no matter how large they may be. We have our own in house solicitors who deal with personal injury compensation claims day in, day out.
They are used to dealing with all sorts of organisations, will not be brow beaten by them, and will ensure that the compensation you get from them is a fair amount for your injury.
Accident Advice Helpline are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – our friendly advisers are always there to assist you.
Our freephone number is: 0800 689 0500
Or you can call from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Or you could complete our online 30-second test, the to give you some idea as to the amount of compensation you can expect for your injury.