How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim specialists in Forest Heath

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Forest Heath

    When to get the police involved after an accident, and how to find injury claim specialists in Forest Heath

    If you have had an accident then the first thing you must do is ensure that you get the medical attention you need right away. In the case of a serious accident, you risk serious injury or complications if you don’t see a doctor as quickly as possible, which is why you must look into medical help as your first priority.

    However, you should also look into getting the police involved as quickly as possible if you feel that a crime has been committed, or that you will need a police report to help you to make a compensation or insurance claim later on.

    • If something illegal has happened. If you feel that your accident was caused by someone behaving illegally, you should call the police so that they can investigate. If you don’t call the police then there is always a chance that someone else will and you could end up taking some of the blame for what happened if you aren’t able to prove what happened.
    • If the accident was serious. In the case of any very serious accident you need to think about contacting the police so that there will be an official record of what happened. This will help you to make insurance and compensation claims, and speed up the process of tying up loose ends.
    • If you aren’t sure whether a crime has been committed. It is always better to get the police involved so that they can work it out for themselves than it is to decide for yourself whether or not you think that a crime has been committed. It could still happen that later on the police will decide that there has been a crime and there will be less evidence to prove your innocence later on.

    Finding injury claim specialists in Forest Heath

    If you decide to make a compensation claim against the other person involved in your accident, you may want to find injury claim specialists in Forest Heath who can help you to make your claim more easily. Accident Advice Helpline can put you in touch with their in house injury claim specialists in Forest Heath who can help you, and will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation you deserve.

    You can call the helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to find out more about the claims process and use injury claim specialists in Forest Heath to decide whether you want to make a claim or not. The team will work on your behalf, so you shouldn’t even have to go to court.

    Date Published: 12th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.