How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Making an injury claim in South Wales

    Can I make an injury claim in South Wales for a broken pinkie?

    Our feet are very easily broken, particularly the toes.  Our feet carry our weight around all day, then we drop something on them and lo and behold, a broken pinkie (or little toe to those who know no better).  Most broken toes have been caused by the person to whose foot they are attached, but not always.  They do get broken in accidents as well and if this happens to you and the accident was not your fault, you may be able to make an injury claim.

    An injury claim in South Wales and caring for my broken toes

    If it is your little toe that is fractured, the treatment is quite easy and providing you are sensible and do as you should, will heal over 4-6 weeks.

    If your toe looks twisted or bent, you should seek immediate medical attention as the bone might be misplaced. Repairing the little toe is straightforward and many people care for it themselves without even seeing a doctor, but the other toes are not so easily remedied.

    Where does the fault lie for your broken toe and injury claim in South Wales?

    If you have had an accident in the last 3 years, if in that accident you sustained an injury that needed medical attention, the person that caused the accident is the responsible party who will need to settle your injury claim.  If your toes, feet, arms, legs or anywhere else on your body is injured, through no fault of your own, UK law says that the person who caused the injury should financially compensate you.  That is the law and that is what they should do.

    Where do you start?

    You could start by submitting a claim yourself.  Most personal injury claims are covered by insurance of one form or another, so getting in touch with the insurance company is the first thing to do.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Or you could contact Accident Advice Helpline and let us deal with them for you.  It will not cost you anything to start your claim.  You can make contact with us through our website or by calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Our solicitors, who are all experts in the field of personal injury compensation claims, all work on a No Win No Fee basis, so no money needed there either.

    Date Published: 20th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.