How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Claim in South Brent

    Personal Injury Solicitors in South Brent

    Who Should you Contact about your Injury Claim in South Brent?

    The best way to make an injury claim in South Brent is to contact Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 with full details of your accident. The friendly, helpful advisors will happily take your details and let you know how much you can expect to receive in compensation, as well as what the process will be for making your compensation claim. They can also direct you to the 30 second test on the website, which will allow you to see for yourself how much you may be able to get in compensation. You are under no obligation to proceed after this call, but if you do then your claim will be passed to a team of dedicated personal injury lawyers who will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation you deserve.

    But before you make an injury claim in South Brent, who else do you need to speak to, to help your claim move forward?

    In a Road Accident Injury Claim in South Brent . . .

    You will need to speak to the other driver in order to get their insurance and personal details. You need the other driver’s details in order to make a claim against them, and it can also be useful to have their insurance information for your claim. Any accident also needs to be reported to the police within 24 hours, even if they have not been present at the scene.

    In a Council Injury Claim in South Brent . . .

    Council compensation claims are usually down to breaches in duties of care to people who live in your borough, as set out by the council, such as broken or cracked pavements, or ill-maintained public areas. Because of this, it is always worthwhile making a complaint to the council first. You can also let them know that you will be seeking compensation, as they may have it in their power to award you compensation there and then.

    In a Criminal Injury Claim in South Brent . . .

    If you have been injured during the course of any criminal activity then you must inform the police before you contact Accident Advice Helpline. You will not be able to claim any compensation if there is not an official police record of the attack or incident, as this proves that it happened, and can also be your way to get compensation from the attacker directly. Otherwise it is unlikely that you will be able to get their information.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In a Trip or Slip Claim . . .

    You should always write to the person or business at fault to complain about the incident and leave an official record with them of what has happened. In an accident claim it can be very useful for the company you are claiming against to have a record of your complaint and the incident. It also helps if you write to the company with your complaint as soon as the incident happens, so that they can investigate of their own accord.

    Date Published: 19th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.