Things can look bleak after an accident. It can bring all kinds of unplanned consequences. You may be unable to work; you might not be able to look after your family as you did before your injury. Perhaps the last thing you feel like doing is appointing an injury claim solicitor in Hindon to claim for compensation.
It’s a sad fact that seven out of every ten people who are eligible to claim for compensation after an accident never do so. This could mean they are missing out on money that they are legally entitled to. And that money could have helped to make their lives easier while they recovered or learned to live with their injuries.
Can an injury claim solicitor in Hindon win my claim for me?
It depends on the circumstances of your accident. The answer is probably yes if you can answer yes to these three questions:
- Did your accident happen within the last three years?
- Did you need to seek medical treatment for your injuries?
- Was it caused by another person or company, whether through negligence, carelessness or criminal act?
There are a wide variety of places and times that an accident can happen. Some of the more common ones we deal with include:
- Road traffic accidents, whether you were the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Medical negligence
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
- Criminal acts
…and many more.
I think I’m eligible. Can Accident Advice Helpline me find the right injury claim solicitor in Hindon?
Yes we can. After over ten years of operating in the field of personal injury claims, we have an extensive network of professional legal advisors across the UK. So why not contact us at Accident Advice Helpline today? Call us any time on our 24/7 helpline on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Alternatively, why not try the quick 30 second test on our website?
With just a few details about your accident, we can assess whether you’d be eligible to bring a case for compensation. We can even give you an estimate of how much you may receive if your case is successful. While this is just a guideline, it may help you decide whether it’s worth going ahead.
There is no obligation to proceed, but if you do, we’ll find you the best injury solicitor Hindon to handle your claim.
Your injury solicitor Hindon will work for you on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. He or she can seek a sum of money that compensates you for:
- Your injury
- Any costs you’ve incurred as a result of that injury, such as loss of earnings, costs of prescriptions and transport, help around the home and childcare.
And best of all, we won’t ask you for any money to start your claim.
So if you’re eligible for compensation, call us any time. You could start the ball rolling today.
Date Published: 24th November 2013
Author: David Brown