Compensation after an accident with an injury claim solicitor in Hartley Wintney
An injury claim solicitor in Hartley Wintney could help you if you’ve had an accident and are suffering from the after effects. To qualify for compensation, your accident:
- Must not have been your fault. Someone else must have been partially or wholly responsible through carelessness, negligence or a criminal act;
- Must have happened within the last three years. This timescale could be extended if the injury relates to a minor or is as a result of an industrial disease; and
- Must have meant that you had to seek medical attention.
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the top compensation claims companies in the UK. We have a network of professional and experienced solicitors across the country. Our aim is to get you the best injury claim solicitor in Hartley Wintney we can find to fight your claim.
Your injury claim solicitor in Hartley Wintney will argue your case with all parties involved. Depending on the kind of accident you have had, this may include:
- The police;
- The courts;
- Medical professionals; and/or
- Insurance companies.
They will aim to get you a financial settlement that compensates you for your injury. This will also take into account your personal circumstances and may cover loss of earnings, costs of travel and prescriptions, costs of childcare and help around the home.
To get started with Accident Advice Helpline
First, you need to know if your accident is eligible for compensation. We want to make this as easy as possible. We have two quick ways to find out what your rights are:
- Complete the 30-second test on our website; or
- Ring us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
We will give you an assessment of whether your accident qualifies for compensation. We will also give you an estimate of the amount you may receive if your claim is successful. It’s important to note that this is just an estimate, as every case is different. However, it will be based on over ten years of experience dealing with similar accidents and claims.
Making an enquiry does not oblige you to go ahead with a case, but if you do decide to then we will do what we can to make the process as easy as possible. Some of the benefits our company offers are:
- No money needed upfront to start your claim, so you won’t be prevented from seeking justice after an accident because money is short; and
- All of our solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so if your claim is unsuccessful then you won’t have to cope with a large legal bill.
If you have had an accident – for example, a road traffic incident, a slip, trip or fall, an injury at work or on holiday or even a case of food poisoning – and think someone else was to blame, come to us today. We’ll give you free, no-obligation advice on whether you can claim and find the right injury claim solicitor in Hartley Wintney for you.