Looking for an injury claim solicitor in Hockley Heath?
After an accident, it may be hard to pick up the pieces of your life. You may have been left with injuries that make it difficult to work or even do the things you used to do every day. You may also face additional expenses that you hadn’t anticipated.
An injury claim solicitor in Hockley Heath from Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim if you have a legal right to compensation.
There are many companies out there that promise to help you claim compensation, but we like to think we are the best. Some of the advantages of finding your injury solicitor in Hockley Heath with Accident Advice Helpline are:
- We will give you free legal advice on whether we think you have a good claim and how much you may be eligible to receive;
- We don’t ask for any money upfront to start your claim;
- All our legal professionals work on a 100% no win, no fee basis, so you won’t get a large legal bill from us if you don’t win your case.
Call our helpline to find out more today
Ring us on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
You can call our helpline any time for advice – we’re open 24/7. All our advisers are experienced and friendly and will try to put you at your ease. They will also explain the claims process to you and answer any questions you may have.
They will also let you know how much you may be eligible to receive if you are successful. This will be just an estimate, but is based on our 13 years of experience in dealing with personal injury claims.
If we assess that you have a good case, there is no obligation to go ahead. You start your claim when YOU want to. However, we should say that in many cases, you only have three years from the date of your accident in which to make a claim.
When you’re ready, we can find you the best injury claim solicitor in Hockley Heath to take your case forward. They will assess your personal circumstances and the type of accident you have had. They will then try to negotiate a sum that compensates you for:
- Your injury
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs you have incurred as a result of the accident. These may include prescription costs, transport costs and any money you have had to spend in childcare and/ or help around the home.
In many cases, we find that claims can be processed over the phone. So you might not even need to go to court.
If you’d like to try the 30 second test on our website to see if you’d be eligible to make a claim for an accident that wasn’t your fault, you’ll find it here.
Or ring us today for free, no obligation legal advice and an injury solicitor in Hockley Heath to make your case.
Date Published: 24th November 2013
Author: David Brown