Claim compensation with an injury claim solicitor in Hoarwithy
If you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to compensation for your injury. Yet seven out of ten people who are eligible never claim what they are entitled to.
If you are wondering whether you’re eligible or concerned about what claiming with an injury claim solicitor in Hoarwithy might involve, read on to find out more.
The first step is to assess your accident and the circumstances around it. You can do this quickly and easily with our 30 second test or by calling us any time.
Our helpline is open round the clock, seven days a week. All of our advisers are friendly and sympathetic and will help you assess whether it would be worth you making a claim.
- Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- Call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Usually to qualify for a claim:
- Your accident must have happened within the last three years;
- You must have had to seek medical treatment as a result; and
- The accident must have been someone else’s fault – either because they were negligent or careless, or even committed a criminal act.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have well over ten years of experience at handling personal injury cases, so we have a wealth of expertise in these types of claim. If we think you have a good claim, we will tell you.
We will also give you an idea of the amount you could receive for your injuries and costs relating to the accident. This is only an indication, but may include a sum which covers:
- Loss of earnings
- Prescription costs
- Transport costs
- Any cost relating to childcare or help around the home because of your accident.
There is no obligation to make a claim if you don’t want to. But if you do, our staff can put you in touch with the best injury claim solicitor in Hoarwithy to take your case forward. It is important to say that if you do go ahead:
- We won’t ask you for any payment to start your claim; and
- All of our professional legal team work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- So if your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t have to pay a large legal bill at the end of it.
Your injury claim solicitor in Hoarwithy will represent you throughout your case. He or she will negotiate your claim with all the parties involved. We may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to provide supporting evidence for your claim. However, very often we find that most cases can be processed entirely by telephone, so you may not even have to appear in court.
There is plenty of information on our website, including testimonials from satisfied customers, so if you want to find out more, take a look around.
Then contact us to see if we could find you an injury solicitor in Hoarwithy to help you claim what you’re legally entitled to.
Date Published: 24th November 2013
Author: David Brown