How to make an injury claim in Seaford if you have been hurt in an accident
Accidents happen when we least expect them and the resulting injuries can be devastating and life changing. If you have been in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation if you fit the following criteria:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else;
- You should have needed medical attention for your injuries; and
- It must have happened within the last three years, unless it was caused by a violent crime in which case the time limit is two years.
If you are entitled to make an injury claim in Seaford, what type of accidents might have been involved?
Since being established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline have dealt with every type of accident imaginable. Just a few examples are:
- Accidents in schools, college and universities;
- Slips, trips and falls in public places;
- Faulty goods that cause harm;
- Industrial illnesses and diseases;
- Holiday accidents;
- Medical negligence;
- Criminal injuries;
- Car crashes;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Bicycle accidents; and
- Work-related incidents.
If you have been in these, or any other type of accident, you may be able to make an injury claim in Seaford.
The various things you can claim for
When you have been injured in an accident, every impact on your life needs investigating. Our in-house solicitors are experienced experts in the field and would examine every aspect, including:
- Pain and suffering;
- Anxiety and stress;
- Loss of earnings;
- Medical expenses;
- Travel cost;
- Replacement of damaged goods;
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself; and
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident.
Injuries tend to have a similar amount of compensation for each, but the above items can cause great variation between the amounts awarded for an injury claim in Seaford.Open Claim Calculator
Why should Accident Advice Helpline be your choice?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the leading law firms in the personal injury compensation industry. We have a reputation for high quality service that gives complete customer satisfaction. This is partly because of the four key principles we adhere to:
- Integrity; and
These ideals have helped to ensure our success and are part of the reason we continue to thrive, ideals that ensure we continue to be the best choice for your personal injury compensation claim.
Try our 30-second test online. It will give you a rough idea of the amount you can expect if your claim is successful. If you would rather speak to a real person, you can phone our helpline on 0800 689 0500. Our advisors will explain the processes to you, explain how our no win no fee* agreement works and help you to decide if you want to go ahead and make a personal injury compensation claim. If you do, we will start the claim for you.