Need some help with your injury claim in Salisbury?
Every year, thousands of people are injured during an accident. If you have had an accident within the past three years and the accident was caused through no fault of your own, then you may be entitled to make an injury claim in Salisbury.
Why use Accident Advice Helpline to make an injury claim in Salisbury?
- Accident Advice Helpline offer free accident claims advice and will endeavour to secure the maximum compensation available for your claim.
- You don’t require money to make a claim either.
- Take our 30-second test and discover how much compensation you could be entitled to receive for your injuries in just under a minute.
- It’s so easy to make a claim with our friendly and efficient service.
- There is no paperwork to fill inm as we take all your details over the phone.
- Free appraisal of your claim and honest advice on how to proceed with your claim.
- Our service is endorsed by Esther Ranzen, the people’s champion, so you can call us in complete confidence that your injury claim in Salisbury is being handled by a company with an unrivalled reputation for honesty and efficiency.
- All of our lawyers operate on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so you really have nothing to lose by ringing us now on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
- All calls to our lines are free.
- We are open 24/7 and ready to listen to your call with a sympathetic ear.
What type of accidents do we cover?
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have been assisting people like yourself to claim their legal justice since 2000, so we have over ten years of experience in dealing with many different types of claims. Types of accidents we have dealt with include:
- Trips, slips and falls;
- Medical negligence;
- Accidents at work;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Food poisoning; and
- Holiday accidents.
So, if you have been unfortunate enough to sustain any kind of injury whilst at work or during a road traffic accident, call Accident Advice Helpline. We have plenty of experience in assisting other victims of no-fault accidents to claim financial compensation for their injuries and out-of-pocket expenses, and in some cases their loss of earnings. Why should you be out of pocket because of an accident that wasn’t your fault? Haven’t you suffered enough in pain from your injuries without being hit in the wallet too?
Our advisers will be happy to assist you in making a claim and gaining the financial recompense for your injuries that you so richly deserve, so call us now on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 0993 from a mobile, to discuss the details of your injury claim in Salisbury.