Making an injury claim in Rothley could be necessary if you have an accident that was not your fault
Rothley is a village and civil parish within the Charnwood borough of Leicestershire. It centres around two greens – the Cross Green and the Town Green – both of which are reached by a road that leads from the crossroads. The village acquired a station on the Great Central Railway, which is now part of the Great Central Steam Railway. The station has been used to film 1988 film Buster and the 2004 Miss Marple TV adaptation.
Resident here are just as likely to have to make an injury claim in Rothley because of an accident as anyone else who lives in the UK.
The sorts of accidents that might result in an injury claim in Rothley
There are countless different accidents that could result in an injury claim in Rothley. The most common ones are:
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at universities, colleges and schools;
- Shipping accidents;
- Defective products that cause harm;
- Violent crimes or abuse;
- Walking, hiking and rambling accidents;
- Car crashes – driver;
- Car crashes – passenger;
- Car crashes – pedestrian;
- Motorbike accidents;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Accidents in the workplace;
- Slips, trips and falls in public places;
- Holiday accidents;
- Food poisoning;
- Medical negligence; and
- Industrial illnesses and diseases.
Any of these, or any other type of accident if it was not your fault, could result in an injury claim in Rothley for personal injury compensation.
The many aspects of your personal injury compensation claim
Any personal injury compensation claim will be looked at closely to include the things that have had an impact on your life. These could include:
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments;
- Replacement of damaged goods;
- Home adaption if you need ramps and the like fitted;
- Home moving costs if your home is no longer suitable;
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself;
- Childcare while you attend medical appointments;
- The costs of having jobs done the previously you have done yourself;
- Pain and suffering;
- Anxiety and stress;
- Loss of earnings, past, present and future;
- Extra medical costs; and
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident that caused your injuries.
How do I make an injury claim in Rothley?
The most straightforward way is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. Making a claim can be time consuming, complex and stressful to the layperson, but to us it is an every day occurrence. You would not expect to be able to complete a house rewire unless you were an electrician, so why should you expect to be able to do what lawyers do when making an injury claim in Rothley?
We are experienced, knowledgeable and professional. We will ensure that your claim is dealt with simply and efficiently, with as little involvement from you as possible. In many cases, the only thing you may have to do is attend an independent medical assessment. Very few of our claimants have to go to court.
Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500, speak to our advisors and they will take it from there.