Why you should choose Accident Advice Helpline for your injury claim in Pontefract
If you’re thinking about claiming compensation, punching “injury claim in Pontefract” into a search engine could prompt numerous results, and searching through all of them can add stress to the process.
Accident Advice Helpline has been assisting people in making successful personal injury claims for over a decade, and we have proven results to show for it. We help people hurt at work, in motor accidents and in incidents that have occurred in public. Why search around, when you could start working with an expert lawyer in Pontefract with just one phone call?
Why Accident Advice Helpline?
- We are the UK’s leading name in personal injury claims, and have been since opening our doors in 2000
- We are a full service law firm serving no-blame victims hurt in accidents that have occurred within the past three years
- We help award £30 million in damages a year
- Consumer advocate Esther Rantzen has been the face of Accident Advice Helpline for over ten years
- We operate on a 100% no win, no fee* basis, so you don’t have to pay anything upfront to start your claim
- We receive over 25,000 enquiries a month from people that have been hurt, and want to act on their legal right to claim compensation
- We have a large team of solicitors that specialise in handling personal injury claims
Contact an injury claim solicitor in Pontefract today
If you’ve been hurt in an accident, an injury claim solicitor in Pontefract can help you maximise the amount you receive in compensation. Our no-fuss approach to seeking damages has helped people all over the country make claims for common injuries such as broken bones and whiplash, right through to serious industrial diseases and cases of clinical negligence.
Unlike other law firms with multiple departments, we focus solely on personal injury claims, and are dedicated to helping innocent victims receive justice and compensation. Our expertise has helped numerous claimants receive fast payouts with minimal inconvenience to them. We understand how hard it can be to have to relive the details of your accident and provide sensitive information about your injury, but our expert lawyers will handle your case with compassion and professionalism, so you can feel comfortable working with Accident Advice Helpline’s team. We can’t undo your accident, but with our expert knowledge and experience, we can help put some money back into your pocket.
When it comes to a personal injury claim in Pontefract residents should contact Accident Advice Helpline first. With well over a decade of experience and a track record of helping claimants be awarded £30 million a year in damages, why would you turn to anyone else? Call us on 0800 689 0500 and speak to a personal injury claim expert today.
Date Published: 14th September 2013
Author: David Brown