If you lose a loved one through the fault or negligence of someone else, you may want to make a fatal injury claim in Pavenham
Losing a loved one is always devastating, but when you know you have lost that loved one through someone else fault, it is even worse. The feelings of resentment and anger, on top of the grieving process, can be extremely traumatic. The last thing on the families mind will be finances, but at some time this will have to be addressed and when they are ready a family member should make an injury claim in Pavenham.
Particularly if the deceased was the main breadwinner, an injury claim in Pavenham is important
If your loved lost their life because:
- They were the victim of a violent crime
- They were the victim of an accident caused by someone else
- They were the victim of medical negligence
Who can claim compensation for the loss of a loved one?
In the UK, the law states that anyone who was dependent on the deceased can make a fatal injury claim in Pavenham. This includes:
- A husband or ex-husband
- A wife or ex-wife
- A civil partner or former civil partner
- Someone who has been living with the deceased as husband or wife, for at least two years
- A parent
- A child
- Someone who lived with the deceased and was treated as their child
- Brothers and sisters
- Uncles and aunts
- Nieces and nephews
When the family is ready to make an injury claim in Pavenham, one of them should contact Accident Advice Helpline.
The family may have several things to claim for
When a fatal injury compensation claim is made, there are several things that have to be taken into account, such as:
- The pain and suffering of the deceased, if they were aware of pain before they died
- Funeral costs
- Probate costs
- Loss of future income, this would be higher the younger the deceased was, on the assumption they had more years to work left
- The cost of other jobs the deceased did, such as gardening and decorating
How you make a fatal injury compensation claim
Accident Advice Helpline have been dealing with fatal injury compensation claims for over 13 years. We have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled.
Our in-house solicitors are experienced and have the knowledge needed to deal with the large organisations that normally settle personal injury compensation claims.
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you to call whenever you want. The number is 0800 689 0500 (landline) and 0333 500 0993 (mobile) and our friendly professional advisers will give you free legal advice, talk through your claim with you. If you decide you want to proceed, they will start the required processes.
Accident Advice Helpline staff have compassion, we know these things are not easy for bereaved families to deal with, so let us take the strain and handle your personal injury compensation claim for you.