Have you suffered a slip, trip or fall that wasn’t your fault? Make your injury claim in Oundle
Accidents can occur to any one, at any time and unfortunately they have a habit of occurring when you least expect them to. If you have suffered a slip, trip or fall, that wasn’t your fault, and occurred within the last 3 years’, then you could make an injury claim in Oundle.
Although a common accident, whether in the work place or when out and about, a slip, trip or fall can cause painful and severe injuries, particularly for the elderly who may have other health concerns.
Common types of injuries from slips, trips or falls that may cause an injury claim in Oundle
- Broken bones; particularly in the limbs such as wrists, arms, hips and ankles
- Back injuries such as torn ligaments and muscular injuries
- Knee injuries as a result of twisting during falling or on impact
- Sprains and bruising
- Dislocation of collar bone and shoulder on impact
Causes of slips, trips and falls
- Inappropriate flooring – surface materials, uneven, unfixed or damaged, changes in floor height e.g. raised areas of flooring not highlighted
- Wet and slippery surfaces – contaminated floor, inappropriate non slip coating applied
- Lack of general housekeeping – poorly cleaned floors, spillages
- Environment is poorly laid out or designed – trailing wires
- Inappropriate footwear
- Stairs are incorrectly designed without adequate lighting, hand rail or incorrect depth and width
- Obstacles causing trip hazard
These typical causes of slips, trips and falls can mean that you become injured through no fault of your own. You may be eligible to make an injury claim in Oundle and seek the compensation that you deserve.
Whilst injury from an accident is unfortunate, other issues related to your accident can also cause you stress and worry, particularly if you are the breadwinner or if you have a young family to support. When making an injury claim in Oundle with Accident Advice Helpline, you may receive compensation for not just your pain from the injury, but also for your loss of earnings, travel and medical costs and any care costs that you may incur whilst injured.
Let Accident Advice Helpline take the strain
Accident Advice Helpline has over 14 years’ experience of processing personal injury compensation claims, so they can answers your questions about your accident professionally and quickly. With a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week helpline, their friendly and helpful advisers are committed to providing a dependable, accountable and reliable service. So give them a call on 0800 689 0500. Many claims are processed over the phone and you can relax knowing that the experts are acting on your behalf on a 100% no win, no fee basis. Go online and take part in the unique 30 second test to see if your slip, trip or fall can qualify for an injury claim in Oundle!
Date Published: 5th September 2013