Car crashes are just one of the types of road traffic accidents that happen every day in the UK, and they are probably the most common. Many of them are not reported to anyone, because they are minor bumps between two cars that the drivers sort out between them. But some of them are very serious, and innocent victims are injured through no fault of their own. Then they can make a personal injury claim in North Warwickshire for compensation, and the experts at Accident Advice Helpline can help.
The consequences of car crashes and why victims make a personal injury claim in North Warwickshire
The consequences of a car crashes can be horrendous, with injuries happening that can alter victims lives, and the lives of those close to them. Some of them could be:
- Brain or head injuries
- Spine and other back injuries
- Internal injuries
- Broken bones
- Loss of arms or legs
- Loss of toes or fingers
- Soft tissue injuries such as whiplash
- Facial injuries
- Injuries to the eyes or ears
- Fatal injuries
Having to cope with some of these injuries, and the changes that need to be made to the victims lifestyle, can be very expensive, and your personal injury claim in North Warwickshire can help to make this a little easier.
How your personal injury claim in North Warwickshire may be calculated
There are many things that have to be accounted for when you are making a personal injury claim, which is why it is best to use Accident Advice Helpline to help you. We will make sure every area of your situation is looked at and your claim could include such things as:
- The severity of your injury
- Your prospects for a full recovery
- The impact the injury has had on your life
- Any extra medical expenses, which could just be prescription charges, bur could also be private treatment that is not available on the NHS
- Travelling costs too and from medical appointments
- You may need help with the children while you are recovering
- Cleaners and gardeners are someone else you may have to pay for if you are not able to do these things yourself
- You could need to pay for carers for yourself if you are unable to do some of the everyday tasks we all take for granted. Such things as getting dressed, or taking a bath can become very difficult with some injuries
- If you are employed, loss of earnings can be reclaimed
Any other cost or loss that is a result of the accident and your injuries can be recouped as part of a successful claim, as long as you have kept proof that you have had to pay them.
Complete one of our online choices, or call our freephone helpline for all the help you may need when you are considering making a personal injury compensation claim. Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 28th October 2014