If you were injured in an accident within the last three years and it wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation. With the help of Accident Advice Helpline, you could receive a cash award that could help you to recover some or all of the costs you’ve incurred as a direct result of your injuries. Making an injury claim in Netherlee has never been easier.
It is not uncommon for there to be accidents on the road involving cars and bicycles. There seems to be an ongoing war between cyclists and motorists and this has often led to accidents and injuries on both sides. If you are a motorist and injure a cyclist, remember that you may be liable to pay for the injury claim if the cyclist tracks you down. If you are a cyclist, then not being careful on the road can lead to more than just an injury claim n Netherleel it could lead to serious injury or even death. Here is how to keep perspective on the road.
Many motorists feel that bicycles have no right to be on the road, and in the chain of command are at the very lowest level. Many accidents or incidents resulting in an injury claim in Netherlee are caused by a motorist becoming impatient with a cyclist and trying to move forward before it is time to do so. Here are some points to remember if you are feeling frustrated or impatient.
- Cyclists do not belong on the pavement. A cyclist on the pavement is far more dangerous to pedestrians than a cyclist on the road is to you as a motorist.
- Cyclists should never have to ride in the gutter. The road is more than big enough to share for all of the cars and other vehicles, so bikes should be given a fair amount of space as well.
- Cyclists are less likely to delay traffic than other cars are. On a busy road, if you are stuck behind a cyclist, think how much space that one bike is taking up in comparison to all of the other cars on the road. The bike is not holding you up, being in traffic is.
The reason that many motorists think that cyclists need to stay off of the road is because of the bad behaviour of a few cyclists. Make sure that you are not one of them so that if the worst case scenario does happen, and you are in an accident, you will be able to make an injury claim in Netherlee and receive compensation. Here are some things to consider.
- If you are on the road you should follow the rules of the road. Don’t weave in and out of cars and pay attention to stop signs and traffic lights.
- Stay off of the pavement. You are more likely to hit a pedestrian and have to pay your own compensation claim if you go on the pavement when the road is busy.
- You do not have to stay on bike paths, but if one is available it is better to use this than to ride in the centre of busy traffic.
Making an injury claim in Netherlee
If you have been in a road accident on your bike then you can call Accident Advice Helpline for help with making an injury claim in Netherlee on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. The team will help you to get the compensation you deserve without you having to get too involved. Most cases won’t even require you to go to court!Open Claim Calculator