At Accident Advice Helpline, we are often asked what sort of accidents can you make a personal injury claim in Mole Valley for?
The accidents you can make a personal injury claim in Mole Valley for
There are no accidents that are barred from having a personal injury claim in Mole Valley made, as long as you sustained injuries that needed medical attention, the accident took place within the last three years and the accident was the fault of someone else. Some of the more common ones we are asked to deal with though are:
- Accidents at work – your employer has a legal duty to protect the health and safety of employees while they are at work. If they fail in this duty and an employee is injured through the negligence of the employer, the employee would be entitled to make a personal injury claim in Mole Valley against them.
- Slip, trips and falls – the most common of all accidents in the UK, they can happen anywhere at any time. It never sounds like a serious accident, but many people sustain life threatening injuries and some lose their life every year in a slip, trip or fall.
- Road traffic accidents – most road traffic accidents are caused by a lack of driver concentration, it only takes a few seconds of looking the wrong way to cause an accident and injuries to an innocent victim.
- Animal attacks – say this to most people and it conjures up an image of a dog attacking some one, and that is very common all over the UK. But dogs are not the only animals to attack by any means. Horses, bulls and cows are just three examples of animals that can cause very serious injuries to an innocent victim.
- Food poisoning – this is becoming more common because of the changes to our lifestyles. More people eat out or eat convenience food, because of the time pressures everyone seems to be under.
- Industrial illnesses – Like the one off accidents, your employer is supposed to protect you from these., and just like with the one off accidents, they are liable to pay you compensation if they do not.
These seven examples are why victims turn to Accident Advice Helpline to make their claim, but they are only seven of hundreds of accidents that happen every year in the UK.
Starting your personal injury claim
If you think you have the right to make a personal injury claim, contact Accident Advice Helpline to find our for sure. We have over 14 years’ experience of making successful claims, and have the expertise and knowledge needed to give your claim its best chance of being successful – and we handle them all through the no win no fee* agreement so that you do not have to worry about financing your claim.