Making an injury claim in Mitcheldean could be necessary if you have an accident that was not your fault
Mitcheldean was for many centuries a thriving community because of its iron ore deposits and then grew due to the revenues produced by the local brewing industry. In the 20th century, it grew even more with Rank Xerox opening their factory in the town. That has now been replaced with a business park that houses many smaller manufacturing and distribution businesses. The town is situated in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire, a lovely part of the country. Unfortunately the residents are just as likely as any one else to have an accident that was not their fault, and be entitled to make any injury claim in Mitcheldean.
The sorts of accidents that might result in an injury claim in Mitcheldean
There are countless different accidents that could result in an injury claim in Mitcheldean, the most common ones are:
- Car crashes – driver
- Car crashes – passenger
- Car crashes – pedestrian
- Motorbike accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Accidents in the workplace
- Slips, trips and falls in public places
- Holiday accidents
- Food poisoning
- Medical negligence
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at universities, colleges and schools
- Shipping accidents
- Defective products that cause harm
- Violent crimes or abuse
- Walking, hiking and rambling accidents
Any of these, or any other type of accident, if it was not your fault, could result in an injury claim in Mitcheldean.
The many aspects of your personal injury compensation claim
Any personal injury compensation claim will be looked at closely to include the things that have had an impact on your life, these could include:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings, past, present and future
- Extra medical costs
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments
- Replacement of damaged goods
- Home adaption if you need ramps etc. fitted
- Home moving costs if your home is no longer suitable
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself
- Childcare while you attend medical appointments
- The costs of having jobs done that previously you have done yourself but are no longer able to do
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident that caused your injuries
How you make your personal injury compensation claim
The most straightforward way is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. Making a claim can be time consuming, complex and stressful to the layperson, but to us it is an everyday occurrence. You would not expect to be able to complete an audited set of accounts unless you are an accountant, so why should you expect to be able to do what a solicitor does when making an injury claim in Mitcheldean.
We are experienced, knowledgeable and professional. We will ensure that your claim is dealt with simply and efficiently with as little involvement for you as possible. In many cases, the only thing you may have to do is attend an independent medical assessment. Very few of our claimants have to go to court.
Call our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123, speak to our advisors and they will take it from there.