How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Middlesborough

    How To Complain In Restaurants and create an injury claim in Middlesborough

    If you have spent a reasonable amount of money on a nice meal out for you and a loved one then you will want the food and service to meet your expectations. Eating out does cost a lot more than eating in or getting a takeaway, but this is because you are paying for the experience as well as your meal.

    You will expect an exciting or luxurious atmosphere, quick and friendly service, and food that is worth the price. If any of these elements let you down then you are entitled to make a complaint. If there is anything that the restaurant staff can do there and then to make your experience more palatable, a simple complaint should help.

    If you have suffered something more serious, like food poisoning, then you may want to complain later, or even make a personal injury claim in Middlesborough.

    You can speak to the Accident Advice Helpline 24/7 on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from mobiles, to get an injury claim in Middlesbrough started.

    When To Complain At The Time, Or Later On

    Knowing when to complain is crucial to getting the result you want. If you are complaining about something the restaurant cannot help, such as a crying child or a slower service on a very busy evening, then you are less likely to be offered anything in the way of compensation for your meal.

    Open Claim Calculator

    However, if your food is over or under-cooked, inedible, or comes with ingredients that you have requested be left out, you are entitled to make a complaint. You may also make a complaint about slow service if the restaurant is quiet enough that there is no real reason for you to be kept waiting, or rude waiting staff.

    Make sure you complain as early as possible, as the restaurant will only be able to take stock of the situation whilst you are still in it. Eating your entire meal, leaving a tip and then writing a letter of complaint is likely to get you nowhere unless you have suffered ill effects after the fact.

    Who To Speak To At The Restaurant, Or For An Injury Claim in Middlesborough

    If you want to complain about anything there and then at the restaurant, you should ask to speak to the manager. As uncomfortable as it may be to ask the member of staff you want to complain about to bring the manager out, you are more likely to get a result if you speak to someone in charge.

    If you want to make a claim for compensation then speak to Accident Advice Helpline and start a personal injury claim in Middlesborough regarding the restaurant.

    It is important that your personal injury claim in Middlesbrough is started as soon as possible so once you have a medical diagnosis you should get in contact as soon as possible.

    So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 25th August 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.