There are an endless number of accidents that cause innocent victims to make a personal injury claim in Malvern Hills, such as:
- Car crashes
- Motorbike accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents at work
- Industrial illnesses
- Food poisoning
- Animal attacks
- Holiday accidents
- Accidents in schools
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sporting accidents
- Walking and hiking accidents
- Accidents with HGV’s
- Horse riding accidents
- Cycling accidents
The list just goes on and on, but it does not matter what type of accident it was, if someone else caused it and you were injured badly enough to seek medical treatment, you are entitled to make a personal injury claim in Malvern Hills for compensation.
The injuries that can result in a personal injury claim in Malvern Hills
Injuries sustained in accidents vary greatly, but some can have a devastating affect on the victims, their family and their life. Such injuries as:
- Burns and scalds can leave terrible scarring, which even if it is not visible to others, can put the victim through years of skin grafts and cosmetic surgery to try and lessen the effects.
- Loss of eyesight can mean that the victim will never see their loves ones again, and this can be particularly distressing if they have small children.
- Losing an arm or leg can mean having to change their lifestyle totally, and although false limbs are available, they are not suitable for everyone.
- Brain injuries are probably one of the worst any victim can suffer from, and whole families lives are ruined because of them. The victim can be like a different person to live with, but many of them are so affected they cannot stay at home and need to spend the rest of their life in a care home.
- Some injuries to the spine are repairable, but there are others that mean the victim is crippled and may be confined to a wheelchair.
- Of course, the worst injuries of all are fatal injuries, and these happen more than people realise. They can happen in any type of accident at all, and the family may be entitled to make a fatal injury claim in Malvern Hills.
At Accident Advice Helpline, over the last 14 years we have dealt with all types of accidents and injuries, and secured compensation for countless thousands of victims who had been injured in accidents that were not their own fault.
All of these claims have been financed by the ‘no win, no fee*’ agreement, as this the access to justice that all innocent victims deserve. No money has to be found for the work on the claim to be started, and no money has to be found if their claim is not won.
Victims can get an estimate of how much compensation they could be due by completing the 30-second test on our website. Or they can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and speak to our friendly advisers who will guide them through every step of their claim, and keep them informed of progress as it happens.
Date Published: 29th October 2014