If you’ve been injured in an accident at work and believe someone else was to blame, you could make an injury claim in Kilmartin. Accident Advice Helpline are experienced solicitors who can get you the best compensation.
We all have jobs to do, and for many people this means going along to the office and sitting in front of a computer until 5 pm. But for some, working means going to a factory or to another industrial workplace where there are hazards just waiting to take hold. Those who have worked in an industrial environment will know just how scary this can be.
Injuries at work
If you have ever worked in an industrial environment and been injured when something went very wrong, you should consider making an injury claim in Kilmartin.
An industrial injury may be mild or severe.
- Chemical burns – At large factories and other industrial hubs, chemicals are often used, and if not properly taken care of, they can cause burns to the skin.
- Machine accidents – Whose fault is it when a machine goes crazy? Well it certainly is not yours, so if you were injured in a scenario such as this you could suffer serous injuries such as severed limbs.
- Internal injuries – For those who have worked in industrial settings for some time, injuries are a constant threat. One of the unseen dangers happens to the body on the inside. Problems with the lungs and other bodily organs occurs when working with chemicals or heavy dust, and these problems can go years without being diagnosed.
Making an injury claim in Kilmartin
You don’t have to worry when looking to make a claim, as long as you have the help of Accident Advice Helpline. We are legal experts with over 15 years of experience, and we can hep you get the best compensation. Our trained advisors will first check that:
- You were not to blame.
- You were treated by a doctor.
- Your accident happened in the last 3 years, or your illness was diagnosed within the last 3 years.
If all of the above apply, we can give you an estimate of your compensation and get to work.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today
We won’t put you under any pressure to make an injury claim in Kilmartin, but if you do use our services, your claim will be made on a no-win, no-fee basis.
So why not call and find out if we can help you with a claim? You can even call us free from your landline by calling 0800 689 0500 or call us on 0333
500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.
With the help of Accident Advice Helpline you won’t have to fill out long forms as we do all the work for you, so why not call now to discuss your claim?