How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Grouville

    You may be lucky enough to live in Grouville on the island of Jersey, or you may have been there on holiday, but you may have been injured in an accident there or even had food poisoning after eating at a hotel or restaurant. Perhaps you ate a bad oyster, as these delicacies are to be found off the coast. You can file an injury claim in Grouville within three years of your accident, as long as it was not your fault.

    Injury claim in Grouville

    If you believe you have an injury claim in Grouville to make, contact us here at Accident Advice Helpline for advice about any stage of the process, including finding an expert solicitor to handle your case. You may file an injury claim in Grouville if you had an accident on holiday, whether in the UK or abroad.

    Accidents on holiday

    If you have an accident while in Grouville, you can file an injury claim in Grouville as you can anywhere else in the country. If on the other hand you have had an accident abroad, you can still claim for a personal injury, but it is a little more complicated. You may need the services of a solicitor who has links with that country, or a firm of solicitors who have an office in the country where you have your accident.

    If you booked a package holiday from a UK tour operator or travel agent, and if your accident was caused by the negligence of one of their representatives (hotel owner, hotel staff or the holiday representative, then you can make an injury claim against the tour operator. If, however, your accident was in a taxi that you had hailed or called, you would have to make the claim in the country where you were injured.

    Suppose you were walking in the grounds of your hotel and tripped and fell over some gardening equipment which should not have been on the path; you would have grounds for filing a personal injury compensation claim. If you had food poisoning or Legionnaires’ disease, you would also have grounds for making a claim. If other holidaymakers also had the same problem, then you can make a group claim for compensation from the UK tour operator.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think you have a personal injury claim to make, but need advice about how to proceed, contact us here at Accident Advice Helpline. To find out more about us, visit our website. Then you may want to call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline and from a mobile the number to call is 0333 500 0993. Why not call now?

    Date Published: 18th September 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.