There are times when accidents happen and they are the fault of the injured party, someone just not taking enough care can cause himself or herself a serious injury. And then there are times when someone causes an accident and innocent victims are injured through no fault of their own. If you have caused your own accident, you cannot make a personal injury claim against yourself, but if someone else caused the accident, you can make a personal injury claim in Blaenavon against the guilty party.
Making a personal injury claim in Blaenavon against the guilty party
Someone is always to blame for an accident, and if the victim has not caused it themself, it must have been caused by the negligence or recklessness of someone else.
The law in the UK is quite clear on this, and says:
- The accident must have been caused by someone else
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- The injuries must have needed the attention of a medical professional
- The accident must have happened no longer than three years a go
As long as your situation complies with the rules, you can make a personal injury claim in Blaenavon, and if you are insure, get in tough with Accident Advice Helpline to find out for certain.
How to make a personal injury claim in Blaenavon
The easiest way to make a personal injury claim for any type of accident and injuries is to let Accident Advice Helpline do it for you. Just a few of the reasons this is the best option are:
- We have over 14 years’ experience of making successful claims
- We have lawyers who know personal injury claims inside out and their knowledge and expertise is what you want on your side when making a claim
- Peace of mind that your claim is in the best hands, that every area of your accident and injuries will be looked at to make sure you get a fair deal for your own particular circumstances
- Not having to find any money to finance your claim, the no win no fee agreement takes care of it
- We always act with integrity and you can rely on us to be dependable and accountable, providing an open and honest service that is second to none in the personal claim industry
- Our 30-second test which from the comfort of your own home, will let you know if you qualify for compensation, and will give you an estimate of how much it could be
- Free legal advice that is up to date and relevant that you can get by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123.
- No obligation or pressure to make a claim, it is your thoughts that matter, and if you decide that making a claim is not the way forward for you, we will respect your wishes
If you want any information about making a claim, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline, not making that call could be the costliest thing you ever do.