- Have you been injured in Downe in a road traffic accident?
- Are you suffering from an injury related to work?
- Have you slipped, tripped or fallen in a public place?
If any of these have happened to you in the last three years and you think it was someone else’s fault, you may be entitled to compensation. This could be a sum which includes money to offset expenses relating to your accident, such as:
- Costs of prescriptions
- Transport costs
- Costs of help around the home
- Childcare costs
- Loss of earnings
Injured in Downe
Every year, hundreds of people are injured in accidents. They weren’t to blame. It could have been prevented, but someone else was careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
Other types of accidents that may qualify include:
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- An accident while on holiday
- An injury caused by a faulty product
- A sporting accident
- Criminal injury
…and many more.
As one of the largest legal firms in the UK, Accident Advice Helpline have an extensive network of partners. We can put you in touch with an injury solicitor to help you win your case. Contact us to find out how we could help.
Let Accident Advice Helpline represent you
To discover if you qualify for a compensation payment for personal injury, why not contact Accident Advice Helpline right away? It is a quick and painless process. You can either:
- Complete the 30 second test on our website; or
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or via a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Our experienced and friendly advisers will guide you through the first few steps by asking for just a few details of how you were injured in Downe. We will use the information to give you an honest assessment of your injury claim’s chances of success. If we feel you have a strong case, we will try to find you the best solicitor we can and we’ll keep you informed every step of the way.
There’s no obligation to proceed when you enquire. But it’s important to remember these three points:
- In the majority of cases, the claim must be brought within three years to be successful.
- We won’t ask you for any money upfront to start your claim.
- Your injury solicitor will operate on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So if your claim isn’t successful, you won’t be out of pocket.
And finally, fighting your case for compensation could help others too. It sends a message to the person or company who’s at fault that they need to change something to stop anyone else getting hurt in future.
So it really is worth contacting us today. We can link you up with an experienced injury solicitor to seek justice for you.