Industrial injury solicitors in Ridgeway
Industrial injury solicitors in Ridgeway are now available in this self-contained village. Ridgeway was once involved with the main industry of sickle and scythe. Though most sickle estates were converted into apartments, industrial activities still take place and play a significant role in Ridgeway’s economy. Along with the industry, is the injury assisting system. Though working in small industrial estates, injured workers in Ridgeway may still receive equal compensation, as compared to workers in other big British cities.
In search of industrial injury solicitors in Ridgeway?
Lying on the south of the South Yorkshire border, Ridgeway is at a 5-mile distance from Sheffield City Center, towards the south east. It is located within North East Derbyshire and in the Moss Valley Conservation Area. Ridgeway is the combination of nearby smaller villages including Sloadlane, Ridgeway, Ridgeway Moor, Birley Hey, Ford, and Highlane. This is a small beautiful village with all the necessary facilities such as a primary school, a church, a chapel, four pubs, a craft centre, sports facilities and a Michelin star restaurant. Moreover, Ridgeway’s self-contained economy also helps supply employment to the local residents, especially in industrial activities.
If you are a resident of Ridgeway village and unfortunately happen to get injured at a work place at Ridgeway, do not hesitate to take the 30 second test. This test was created in order to help injured workers to understand if they have a valid claim that will allow them to seek reasonable compensation for the injuries that they got. Injured workers can take this test by visiting Accident Advice Helpline’s website and filling a form with the required information.
Tips to be safe in the steel and iron industry
- Be careful not to let your skin come into contact with chemicals in the working process (these chemicals include irritants, acids, alkalis, solvents, to name a few).
- Always pay great attention to fires and explosions at your work place since these factors may lead to catastrophic accidents to a great number of workers.
- Not only fire or explosion, extreme temperatures are also highly dangerous to workers in the steel and iron industry.
- Stay alert while working with electricity so as to avoid electrical shocks and electrical burns.
- Ensure that you are always safe from radiation zone (ionizing, non-ionizing).
Industrial injury solicitors in Ridgeway for industrial injuries?
Were you injured while working in Ridgeway? Contact Accident Advice Helpline in order to be consulted and assisted by industrial injury solicitors in Ridgeway. You could get compensated for injuries that you got by getting in touch with these personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or for mobile phone support, dial the number 0333 500 0993.