How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Industrial illnesses in Knottingley

    Knottingley, close to Wakefield, is known for its history of mining. Although coal mining is not as dangerous as it once was, accidents and illnesses resulting from working in a coal mine still occur.

    If you’ve been hurt or become unwell whilst working in this type of industry, you may need to make a compensation claim for industrial illnesses in Knottingley. To find out more about taking this type of legal action, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline today.

    Claiming compensation for industrial illnesses in Knottingley

    You may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim if you have been diagnosed within the last three years with an illness or disease which you can prove is, or was, the result of negligence on the part of another person.

    You can also call us at Accident Advice Helpline for this and other information about your potential personal injury compensation claim.

    Illnesses arising from coal mining

    Unfortunately, there are a range of illnesses which have been assosicated with mining, including cardiovascular, lung and kidney disease. If you’ve become unwell and you believe it is due to unsafe working practices, it’s important to take action.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making a claim with us could ensure that you are able to obtain compensation for your suffering but it could also highlight poor working conditions and this could prevent other people from become ill.

    Let Accident Advice Helpline help you

    Making a claim for industrial illnesses in Knottingley may seem like an uphill struggle, particularly if you are feeling the affects of an illness or injury.

    However, we can provide the help you need so that you can make a stress free personal injury compensatoin claim. Firstly, we can offer you free no obligation advice so you can learn more about taking action with us.

    Secondly, if you do choose to make a claim, we’ll be able to help you on a no win no fee basis so you won’t get stuck with any costly upfront fees.

    We’ll do everything we can to make the claims process as easy as possible. We even handle many of our claims over the phone so you could obtain compensation without having to go to court or without having to leave your home!

    To find out more about making a claim now, call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and speak to a member of our personal injury team.

    Don’t miss out. Contact Accident Advice Helpline now and we’ll get your compensation claim started as quickly as possible.

    Date Published: 4th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.