Don’t bury your head in the sand if you’ve been injured through no fault of your own!
If you have suffered an injury following an industrial accident in Denbighshire which was caused through no fault of your own, then you may be feeling bewildered and uncertain of your legal rights regarding pursuing a personal injury compensation claim.
Make the call to make the claim!
Leading law firm Accident Advice Helpline have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to assist you by handling your personal injury compensation claim on your behalf. In fact, we have in excess of 15 years’ experience of handling personal injury compensation claims following an accident at work in Denbighshire.
Accident Advice Helpline were established to assist people who have been injured through no fault of their own to claim their legal entitlement to personal injury compensation, following an accident or incident within the last three years.
Call our dedicated telephone helpline to find out quickly and in confidence if you are eligible to pursue a personal injury compensation claim following your injury caused by an industrial accident in Denbighshire.
How can the friendly team at Accident Advice Helpline assist me to claim?
- Our team of highly trained advisers can notify you over the phone of your entitlement to make a claim for your injury according to your individual circumstances.
- Our helpful team offer a unique 30-second online test that is quick and easy to fill in. Within seconds, you are informed of your eligibility to pursue a personal injury compensation claim from the comfort of your own home.
- After offering you reliable and no-obligation advice, our team will leave it up to you to decide if you wish to pursue a claim for personal injury.
- Should you decide to go ahead with your claim, then it will be assigned to a personal injury solicitor who will act on your behalf to complete it quickly and effectively.
- Your claim is processed by a professional personal injury solicitor on a no win no fee basis, meaning you do not have additional financial strain at the outset of your claim.
- Your claim will be handled by your personal injury solicitor in accordance with the key four principles of Accident Advice Helpline. These are accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
How long might a compensation claim take to be processed after an industrial accident in Denbigshire?
It is difficult to estimate how long a compensation claim may take to process, as each injury and resulting claim are unique. However, the experienced team at Accident Advice Helpline will ensure that your claim is processed as efficiently as possible. In addition, you will be kept informed throughout the claims process.
To discuss your accident in more detail with one of our expert advisers dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile now.
Date Published: 30th May 2014