Knocked off your feet? Call the expert team to claim for your no win no fee pedestrian related injury!
Pedestrians are one of the most vulnerable road users as they have to cross busy roads, often dodging passing traffic which may fail to stop. Infact, crossing a road at a designated pedestrian crossing isn’t a guaranteed safe place to cross, as many motorists may fail to obey the lighting system and continue regardless.
If you, or some one close to you, have suffered a painful and debilitating injury as the result of a pedestrian related accident that was caused through no fault of their own within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim using the leading Hyndburn law firm, Accident Advice Helpline.
Why are pedestrians so vulnerable?
- Pedestrians may not be seen clearly by other road users and this lack of visibility may mean that they are at risk of being involved in a collision with other road users
- Pedestrians don’t have the advantages of being protected by a framework around them, as motorists do. Their bodies will take the full impact of a collision and they may be thrown through the air and land dangerously into the path of other road users.
- Pedestrians have to cross roads and highways to reach their destinations. If foot bridges or subways are not provided, then they may have to cross busy roads along with passing traffic.
- Pedestrians do not always inform other road users of their intentions to cross the road before stepping out into oncoming traffic.
- Pedestrians may not wear reflective clothing that allows other road users to be aware of their presence in poor weather, dusk and dawn and at night, when they may be walking along or crossing a road.
- Pedestrians have as much right to use the roads as other road users. However, other road users may not give pedestrians sufficient space and courtesy to allow them to use the roads safely.
- Vehicles travel at high speeds and pedestrians are unlikely to be able to avert their path to avoid being hit by an oncoming vehicle at speed.
Claiming for a pedestrian related injury with a Hyndburn law firm
If you have sustained a pedestrian related injury, then the law states that you may be eligible to pursue personal injury compensation using a Hyndburn law firm, such as Accident Advice Helpline as long as:
- the accident or incident was caused through no fault of your own
- the accident or incident occurred within the last 3 years
- an injury was sustained as a result of the accident or incident that required medical treatment
To find out quickly and reliably if you are eligible to pursue a personal injury compensation claim, just call Accident Advice Helpline and speak to one of their friendly advisers. They are highly experienced and they are able to advise you of your entitlement to claim over the phone.
In addition, their helpful advisers can offer you no obligation advice and provide reassuring answers to any of your queries about pursuing a personal injury compensation claim using their team of professional injury solicitors. In fact, the injury solicitors at their Hyndburn law firm can handle all aspects of your pedestrian related injury claim on your behalf on a no win no fee basis.