There are many ways you could be hurt in a public place in Lambeth. We all wonder in and out of public places everyday, without giving a thought to the fact we could be injured in an accident that was not our own fault. You could
- Trip over an obstacle in the walkway of a supermarket
- Fall down some stairs in a library or a cinema maybe, perhaps because the handrail is broken
- Be hit by something that falls from some building work as you walk down the street
- Be run over by a cyclist, or other vehicle
- Trip over a broken paving slab that the local council should have repaired
There is no end to the list of ways you could be hurt in a public place in Lambeth. The one thing they all have in common though, is that if you were injured in an accident that was no fault of your own, you could be entitled to compensation.
As long as your situation fits the legal rules for claiming, Accident Advice Helpline will be able to assist you with your claim.
The rules for claiming for being hurt in a public place in Lambeth
In most cases, the rules for claiming compensation are the same no matter what type of accident you were in, or what injuries you suffered. There are a few exceptions to the time limit rule, which our advisors will gladly explain to you, but generally:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your own fault
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident should have taken place within the last three years
Compl;été our 30 second test online to see if you have a valid claim, and to get an estimate of how much your compensation could be. If you prefer to speak with someone, call our friendly advisors for a confidential, no obligation chat about your circumstances.
Contact the experts at Accident Advice Helpline
For over 15 years we have been assisting innocent accident victims with their compensation claims, and we would love to help you with yours. We are known for the high quality service we provide, making sure that your needs are always out first, and fighting to make sure to get the maximum compensation for your situation.
You can call us for free from a landline on 0800 689 0500. You can use your mobile and either call 0333 500 0993, or text ‘claim365 to 88010. Whichever you do, the sooner you contact us, the sooner you could be enjoying the benefits of your compensation.
Date Published: 1st June 2014
Author: David Brown