Hurt in a car accident in East Hertfordshire?
Have you suffered injuries in a car accident, or are you searching on behalf of friend or family? These rules apply if you have been hurt in a car accident in East Hertfordshire, as well as in any part of the country that falls within the boundaries of English Law. You may be able to make a claim for compensation. As the driver of a vehicle, if your accident resulted from the actions of a third party, that is, another driver, you may have a case for a claim. As a passenger, you also may have a valid claim from whichever driver or drivers are found to be responsible.
5 Reasons to seek independent advice about your compensation claim
- Personal injury compensation is a specialist aspect of the law that covers a wide range of different circumstances. It’s important to have a skilled representative who understands all the permutations.
- Your specialist advisor knows the ‘value’ of your claim, based on similar pay-outs and precedents. It may sound mercenary, but it is vital you are paid your entitlement, because it is your recovery that is at stake. Don’t accept any quick offer made by a defendant’s insurance company, without checking first with your own advisor.
- Your legal representative will give you an impartial assessment about whether you can claim, and what costs you may be able to claim.
- You should find a solicitor who offers a no win no fee arrangement.
- Your solicitor will know the time-frame in which you can claim. There is a limit, so be sure to act sooner than later.
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in East Hertfordshire
Call Accident Advice Helpline now. We have a friendly and knowledgeable telephone team of advisors who are trained in all the information you need to know about your car accident injury claim. Lines are open 24/7 but if we can’t answer you straight away, someone will call you back. You need reassurance that the legal side is in competent hands, so you can concentrate on your recovery, and receive appropriate compensation should you need on-going care, treatment and domestic support.
We have helped many thousands of car accident victims win the compensation which is rightfully theirs. See the testimonials from our satisfied clients. We’ll do our best to get the right result for you too. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in East Hertfordshire, you’ve nothing to lose by giving us a quick call.
You can call us on 0800 689 0500 and there’s a mobile number too, which is 0333 500 0993. Also, you can request a return call by texting “claim365” to 88010.
Date Published: 12th October 2015
Author: David Brown