Car accidents can cause any number of injuries to any part of the body. The severity of the injury depends on the circumstances and the force of the impact of the crash. Negligence is the main cause of car crashes. If you have been hurt in a car accident in Sevenoaks, Accident Advice Helpline will help you to claim your compensation.
Our personal injury solicitors will offer you a free initial consultation, offering insight and legal advice on how to proceed with your claim. Our legal team has helped many people with car accident cases over the last 15 years and more – with great results.
Among the most common injuries that may happen from being hurt in a car accident in Sevenoaks you will recognise:
- Bone fractures. Bones can break from the sudden and intense stress that is put upon the body in the event of a crash. Bone breakage can happen on any part of the body especially if the crash has the vehicle severely damaged and contorted. Leg and hip fractures are very common, meaning you may not be able to walk for months.
- Head trauma. Collisions can cause drivers and passengers to sway back and forth inside the vehicle leading to slamming the head on dashboards, steering wheel or the side of the vehicle. Flying debris can also hit a person’s head causing serious head and brain injury.
- Whiplash. This happens when the forces of a collision cause a person’s head to move quickly and violently back and forth or side to side. This strains muscles and ligaments in the neck leading to injuries that require medical attention. Even passengers wearing seat belts can suffer from whiplash.
- Sprains. Sprain injuries happen from the intense force that is applied on the body in a crash. Body muscles, joints and ligaments get exposed to strains they can’t withstand. This leads to limitations in a person’s physical ability until they fully recover.
- Severe incidents. These are accidents that cause major trauma. They include car fires, vehicle rollovers, vehicle ejections and head-on collisions. Victims of such accidents will suffer prolonged disabilities and/or fatal injuries.
Any of these injuries can happen in the blink of an eye and without prior warning. The healing process involves medical evaluations, surgery and rehabilitation over time. But it’s an expensive process, which requires victims to be compensated from those who are at fault, after they have been hurt in a car accident in Sevenoaks, or anywhere else.
How to get help if you have been hurt in a car accident in Sevenoaks
Our goal is to help you get back on your feet and this greatly depends on what kind of medical care you receive. With your compensation award, you can pay your bills without having to carry the burden of spending out of your own pocket. Talk to us today and start processing your claim with us. Call 0800 689 0500 free from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.