How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Hurt in a car accident in Scarborough

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Scarborough

    Have you been hurt in a car accident in Scarborough? You could be eligible to claim compensation. If you’re reading this, it means that you’ve found a law firm that can help you: Accident Advice Helpline. Why not get started with your claim today by calling one of our advisors?

    What to do if you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Scarborough

    One of the first things to do after a car accident has occurred is to ensure that you get medical attention as soon as possible. This may mean that an ambulance has to come to the scene of the accident if you have suffered serious injuries, or anyone else has.

    There are other things to take care of at the scene, such as informing the police (this will need to be done if there is injury to anyone, or if there is an obstruction to traffic) and exchanging contact and insurance details with the other party or parties involved in the accident.

    While at the scene, try to get contact information for any witnesses to the accident. Perhaps passers-by stopped at the scene, or maybe local residents saw what happened. Their accounts will be useful for the insurance claim, and for the compensation claim, should you decide to make one.

    Take photos of the damage to your vehicle, too. Your photos will also record the driving conditions around the time of the accident.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Who is eligible to claim after a car accident?

    If your car accident was another person’s fault, and it led to your getting injured, then you could make a claim. Just make sure you begin the process as soon as possible, because there’s a time limit for bringing proceedings. This is just three years after the date on which you got injured.

    Injuries must be medically confirmed, so if you weren’t attended to by an ambulance or taken to hospital, make sure you see your GP at the earliest opportunity.

    To make a claim, you can call Accident Advice Helpline and speak to an advisor as soon as possible. They will take your details and tell you whether you qualify, and if you do qualify, they will give you an estimate of what you could receive if you win your case.

    We have been helping accident victims to claim compensation for more than 15 years, and we have built up a reputation for excellent client care. All our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, too.

    So if you have been hurt in a car accident in Scarborough why not become our next satisfied claimant? Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and talk to an advisor now.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.