Have you been hurt at work in Maida Vale?
Have you been injured in a public place or hurt at work in Maida Vale? On the Bakerloo Line, in the year 1915, on the 6th of June, the Maida Vale tube station was opened. A few months later, on the very same line, the Warwick Avenue tube station was opened.
Seeking injury solicitors?
A part of the City of Westminster, comprising the south of Kilburn, the west of St John’s Wood and the north of Paddington in West London, UK, is the residential district of Maida Vale. Mostly, Maida Vale is a very affluent residential area and there are quite a number of blocks of mansion flats, of the late Victorian and Edwardian era over here. The BBC Maida Vale Studios has its home in Maida Vale. Lord’s Cricket Ground and St John’s Wood lie to the east of Maida Vale.
Take the 30 second test if you have been injured at the tube station in Maida Vale and in this way you will get to know if you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for the injuries you got. This test is really a very simple form that you have to fill online and this can be done by you at Accident Advice Helpline’s website.
A few tips to help keep you safe at the tube station
- Check the timings of the last tubes, in this way you will be ensuring that you will not be stranded.
- If you are worried about your safety, get into or move to a carriage where there are other people.
- Report any suspicious activity or luggage or bags that are unattended, immediately, to a staff member or police officer.
- Always wait at the tube station in a place that is well lit.
- Locate passenger alarms and help points and be sure to use them the moment you feel that you are threatened.
Injury solicitors for tube station injuries?
Were you injured at the tube station in Maida Vale? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Maida Vale and you will easily be able to get in touch with these experts in injury compensation at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone, call up 0333 500 0993. Talk to us today if you’ve been hurt at work in Maida Vale.