How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Hurt at work in Kyleakin

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Kyleakin

    The Castle Moil in Kyleakin, on the Isle of Skye, faces Kyle of Lochalsh on mainland Scotland. It is an impressive ruin, and one can imagine how its owners could control the sea-going vessels which sailed the straits of Loch Alsh. The harbour in Kyleakin is picturesque and is still home to a fishing fleet. Residents of Kyleakin may work at sea, in the tourist industry, or perhaps some engage in agriculture. Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today if you’ve been hurt at work in Kyleakin.

    If you are a local resident, you will doubtless know any injury solicitors in Kyleakin that are present in the town, but what would you do if you wanted to file a personal injury compensation claim and you couldn’t locate any? If you have been involved in an accident that you can prove was no fault of yours, then you may be able to file a personal injury claim. If you are unable to find injury solicitors in Kyleakin, you can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. You will find our freephone numbers below.

    Have you been hurt at work in Kyleakin

    You may also need injury solicitors in Kyleakin if you have been diagnosed with an illness for which you can prove another person’s negligence is responsible. This might be a work-related illness, for example, in which case you would have to prove that your employer was negligent in their duty to provide workers with a safe and healthy working environment. You have three years from the date of first being diagnosed with the illness in which to make a claim.

    When should I file a claim?

    You usually have three years from the date of an accident in Britain to file a personal injury compensation claim, but there are some exceptions to this rule. For example, if you had an accident at sea, whether as a crew member or a passenger, you would only have two years in which to file your claim. If you wish to make a claim on behalf of a partner, spouse or child who died in a plane crash, again you would only have two years to file a claim. The same is true if you had an accident on a plane or at an airport.

    If you were injured in a violent crime, once again you would only have two years in which to claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need help and advice to file your claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile call 0333 500 0993. For expert legal advice, why not call us now if you’ve been hurt at work in Kyleakin. 

    Date Published: 4th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.