How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to get advice on claiming compensation

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    How to get advice on claiming compensation

    Being involved in a non-fault accident could mean you want to find out how to get advice on claiming compensation.

    Compensation is an amount of money which is paid out after someone has been injured in an accident which was not their fault. A personal injury claim requires specialist legal advice. Not every solicitor will have this experience, so its important to make sure you find the right lawyer to help you.

    Make sure you get the right solicitor

    The first thing you need to check is that the solicitor has experience in making compensation claims. This often means checking their testimonials or maybe even getting the recommendation of a friend or family member.

    Most people will use Google to find out how to get advice on claiming compensation. Reputable personal injury solicitors will be able to give you the advice you need over the phone. Accident Advice Helpline is a team of professional compensation lawyers who will make sure you have the best advice, to help you decide whether or not to make a claim.

    How to get advice on claiming compensation

    Before you make a claim, it’s important to establish that you are eligible, and this can be done over the phone.

    You must show that you were not at fault. There are a number of ways you can do this. Witness statements, letters from an insurance company or photographs are all acceptable.

    Medical evidence is very important as is making sure your injuries are treated. A report will be needed from a medical practitioner when you decide to claim. As long as you visited a hospital or your own GP after the accident, then you will be able to provide this.

    Compensation claims usually come with a time limit. Most accidents have a maximum of three years to start a claim, but there are exceptions. This is why you need to make sure that you find out not only how to get advice on claiming compensation, but how to get the right advice too.

    Accident Advice Helpline has the right advice

    With over 16 years of specialist, legal experience, Accident Advice Helpline will not only give you the best legal advice, but will also get you the best compensation. Our professional advisers are all trained to answer your questions and explain exactly what’s involved in the claims process.

    You will also be given free, no-obligation advice, as all our claims are made on a no-win, no-fee* basis.

    So if you want to discuss a compensation claim, just call us on 0800 689 0500, (landline), or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Category: Personal injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.