Maybe you’re reading this because you want to know about how to claim compensation in Stockton-on-Tees. There is no end to the types of accidents that you might want to make a claim for, most of them being preventable if more people were not so reckless or neglectful. Just samples of them are:
- Road traffic accidents – the most common cause for these is driver error, often caused by a lack of concentration
- Accidents at work – failure to comply with health and safety legislation is the reason for most accidents at work
- Industrial illnesses – employers have the same duty to protect employees from these as they do to protect them from one off accidents
- Slips, trips and falls – these are the anywhere, anytime accidents, and this makes them the most common of all
With over 3 million accidents happening every year in the UK, you have a huge choice to pick from.
The injuries that could be the reason for needing to know how to claim compensation in Stockton-On-Tees
The different types of injuries that can be sustained in an accident that was not your fault is limitless, but includes:
- Lost limbs or digits
- Burns and scalds
- Head and brain injuries
- Back or spine injuries
- Internal injuries
- Facial injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sight or hearing impairment or loss
- Fatal injuries
Learning to cope with injuries that alter your life can be very traumatic, not just for the victim, but for their families as well.
How to claim compensation in Stockton-on-Tees
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, sometime in the last three years, we can help you claim compensation. We have already helped many thousands of non-fault victims get the access to justice they deserved, by using the no-win, no-fee agreement.
We use this method as it is the only way we can be certain that every victim has the option to make their claim without money being a concern. We will never ask for money to start your claim, and if by any chance it should not be won, we will not ask you to pay any legal fees.
Just call us on our freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500, or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Our friendly and expert claim advisers will guide you through every step of your claim, and will keep you updated as progress is made.
We’ll tell you more about how to claim compensation in Stockton-on-Tees and answer any questions you may have to put you at ease about making a claim. There’ll be no-obligation to proceed, but if you decide to go ahead we’ll be there to help you every step of the way.