Bike injury solicitors and how to claim compensation in Severn Stoke
Bike injury solicitors in Severn Stoke would always be able to help you in search of compensation if you have been injured while riding a bike in Severn Stoke through someone else’s fault. Though a bicycle is a small vehicle, cyclists still could receive compensation based on certain conditions if they were injured in Severn Stoke. Find out how to claim compensation in Severn Stoke today.
Are you in need of injury solicitors in Severn Stoke?
Located beside the A38 road, Severn Stoke is a civil parish and village in the south of Worcestershire. It was well-known as the hometown of “Francis the Counting Duck,” which was shown on Esther Rantzen’s TV show That’s Life. The village’s main transport means is the Severn Stoke railway, which is actually 2.5 miles from Severn Stoke.
If you were injured while riding a bike in Severn Stoke, you could receive compensation for the injuries that you suffered under the following conditions:
- You were injured due to the fault of some other person;
- As you were injured, you required medical treatment; and
- You were injured in an accident within the last three years.
Tips to keep you safe while riding a bike
- Remember to wear a helmet properly any time you decide to ride a bike.
- Always be alert and control the speed and direction of your bike.
- Always make proper and clear signals every time you want to make a turn.
- Pay great attention to the lane in which you are riding, since there may be no lanes for bikes on some certain roads.
- When you ride a bike at night, make sure to use both front and back lights to make yourself visible. There are many fatal bike accidents caused by the mistake of not using lights while riding at night.
- Always obey traffic rules and follow any signs you see on the road.
- Always keep your eyes on the road ahead.
- Do not wear earphones or headphones to listen to music when riding.
Injury solicitors in Severn Stoke for bike injuries
If you were injured in a cycling accident in Severn Stoke, then you may now be seeking compensation for this accident. By contacting Accident Advice Helpline, you can talk to injury solicitors in Severn Stoke for assistance with making your claim. You can reach these experts in injury compensation on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Get in touch today to find out more about how to claim compensation in Severn Stoke.