Do you need help with an injury claim in Stockport?
It could be difficult to know where to start, with so many firms advertising personal injury claim services. So, if you need help with an injury claim in Stockport for example, how do you find exactly the right expert for your circumstances? Because accident situations vary so much, it’s important to find the right specialist. For your personal injury claim in Stockport, you could start by asking the specialists at Accident Advice Helpline.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
We are a compensation provider which has over fifteen years’ experience in personal injury claim. From our network of around 200 legal partners around the UK, there’s a good chance we can find the specialist personal injury claim representative to help you make your personal injury claim.
One of Britain’s leading compensation provider specialists
- Representation throughout the country is provided by our associates, so if you need to make a personal injury claim Stockport Greater Manchester, we may be able to find someone for you.
- Esther Rantzen, the well-known media personality and consumer champion endorses us.
- Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Member of the Claims Standards Council
- Handles approximately 25, 000 enquiries per month
- Pays out around £30 million in compensation award payments each year
- Offers a no obligation 30-second online test for claim eligibility
- Has a 24/7 helpline on which you can speak to our friendly advisers on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone
What type of accident case can Accident Advice Helpline advise on?
In terms of Help with an injury claim in Stockport, or anywhere else here in the UK, we offer a range of personal injury accident advice, including:
- Accidents at work. This is one of the largest categories, given the wide range of retail, commercial and industrial activity undertaken in a complex modern society such as ours. This label is more an umbrella term. The commonest accidents at work are from being hit by moving plant or machinery, or being injured whilst operating machinery. In the construction industry, not only are injuries from plant very common but there are higher incidents of workers falling from heights than other types of injury. Injuries can come from hazardous materials, chemicals and substances, or from working with dangerous electrical equipment. Certain industries are more intrinsically hazardous than others: deep-sea trawling, working on the railways, motorways or power lines.
- Accidents in public places, including slips, trips and falls on wet floors, for example, or because of unmarked hazards.
- Road Traffic Accidents whether for pedestrians, drivers or passengers.
- Medical Cases. Usually the high profile medical negligence cases hit the headlines, but medical staff are no less exempt from being injured than anyone else.
- Sporting and Leisure Accidents. Everyone accepts that sport carries a risk and some fall into the category of dangerous sports, such as motor racing, some championship sports. Hot air ballooning as a leisure activity carries a high risk.
How to contact us for help with an injury claim in Stockport
If so, don’t delay, contact Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993, and see how we can help you. Answer some simple questions telling us about your accident and injuries and see what your personal injury claim in Stockport might be worth.
Date Published: 19th September 2013