Almost 80% of personal injury claims made annually relate in some way to road traffic accidents.
Does this sound like a situation you’re familiar with? Accident Advice Helpline is the law firm you need to help you through the claims process, if you have been injured in an accident that was not your own fault.
Top tips for making an injury claim in Winteringham
It can be difficult to know where to start when it comes to claiming compensation. Here are our steps to making a road traffic-related injury claim in Winteringham:
- Gather all necessary information. Making your claim is much more straightforward if you can provide evidence to support your case. Make a note of any road or weather conditions, the driver’s details and anything else you feel may be relevant; every little helps when it comes to accident claims! It’s also a good idea to take photographs of damage to your car. A snap on your mobile phone will suffice.
- Report the road traffic accident to the police within 24 hours.
- Take our 30-second test to establish the validity of your injury claim in Winteringham. It will be able to provide a clearer idea of your entitlement to compensation.
- Should you decide to pursue a claim for compensation, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 and speak to one of our friendly, expert advisers – they’re available to answer queries and offer assistance.
- Let us take over – our in-house lawyers are all specialists in personal injury claims, and they will ensure that you are awarded the maximum amount of compensation for your circumstances.
- Sit tight. As each compensation claim we handle is unique, it’s difficult to estimate how long the process will take. However, we won’t leave you in the dark; your personal injury lawyer will keep you in the loop every step of the way and be on hand to answer any niggling questions you may have.
- Receive your compensation. If your claim is successful, you can get on with settling medical bills, recouping out of pocket expenses incurred as a result of your accident and generally getting on with your life.
Work with Accident Advice Helpline and your injury claim in Winteringham will be handled on a no-win, no-fee basis, so no money will be needed to start your claim.It’s unlikely you’ll need to attend court, as we are able to settle most claims over the phone. Call us today on 0800 689 0500 if you are using a landline, or on 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile – we can help.
Date Published: 28th October 2013
Author: David Brown