If you’ve been in an accident, you’re bound to need help. Practical help can come from your family and friends. Help with a compensation claim in Connah’s Quay can come from us at Accident Advice Helpline. If you were not to blame for causing your accident, find out if we can claim compensation for you.
Find the best solicitor
Making a claim for compensation can be stressful and may not get you the best result if you use the wrong solicitor. We at Accident Advice Helpline are personal injury specialists, so we make sure your claim gets the best attention, and the best compensation. If you need help with a compensation claim in Connah’s Quay, talk to us first.
- Our specialists will have a good track record. Since 2000, we at Accident Advice Helpline have successfully claimed millions of pounds.
- Good customer service can make a big difference, and we make sure you live up to the reputation of our patron, Dame Esther Rantzen.
- Cost is always a big factor. Our solicitors make all claims on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so don’t worry if things are a little tight after your accident.
- No one likes to be inconvenienced, particularly after an accident. Accident Advice Helpline can make your claim over the phone, so there’s no need to arrange an appointment or use up valuable time completing complicated forms.
- It can be very difficult getting through to a solicitor for advice. Our friendly advisers are trained so they can answer your questions for you.
Can you get help with a compensation claim in Connah’s Quay
At Accident Advice Helpline we have trained out advisors so that they can assess your claim when you call, and tell you if you are likely to be successful.
You will have to confirm that someone else was responsible for causing your accident. If you have any correspondence or photographs, these may be useful in establishing this. There is a time limit to start your claim, and that’s usually three years from when your accident happened.
You will need to have your injuries treated by a medical practitioner. This is advisable for any injury, as a proper assessment will find any injuries you are not aware of. A report from a medical practitioner will help to establish the extent of your injuries. and will be needed if you make a claim.
How to start a claim
To find out if Accident Advice Helpline can help with a compensation claim in Connah’s Quay, you just need to call or text us. Our advisors can do the rest. You can speak to us free on 0800 689 0500 if you call from a landline. If you’re calling from a mobile, the number to use is 0333 500 0993.
If you send us the text message “claim 365” to 88010, we will call you to find out how we can help you with your compensation claim.
It can take a long time to settle your claim, so the sooner you call us, the sooner we can get to work. Why not contact us now from the nearest phone?
Date Published: 6th September 2015
Author: David Brown