Have you suffered head injuries in Rochdale? Due to the nature of the surrounding industrial environment and activities in this town having a slip in a public place is a common phenomenon.
If you have been injured in an accident of this kind, which was not your fault, and wish to lodge a claim, then Accident Advice Helpline can handle it effectively, as we have been established for over a decade and have a wide range of experience in such claims.
Why use Accident Advice Helpline?
Slips can occur due to various reasons, which include slippery floors with no warning signs, or from a sudden push by another person. If such a situation caused an injury, lodging a claim for head injuries in Rochdale can be simplified by acquiring a lawyer through Accident Advice Helpline.
If you would love to find out whether you qualify for our expert help, you can go to our website and take a 30-second test. You can also get an estimate of the compensation. Our services are geared to meet your needs by making your work easier, as most claimants will not need to attend the court as most claims can be processed by telephone.
Facts about claiming for head injuries in Rochdale
A slip in a public place can cause multiple injuries from head to back, knees to ankle and also result in financial loss. If the fall was as a result of someone else’s fault, the injury can be compensated.
However, for a claim to be valid it must meet the following conditions:
- The accident must have happened in the last three years. This can be extended if the victim was a minor.
- The claimant will need to have seen a medical practitioner. This will help to validate the fact that the claimant really sustained an injury that resulted in financial loss.
- The cause of the slip should not be involvement in illegal or criminal activities.
- The claim is valid only if the accident was someone else’s fault.
- The claim covers slips in public roads, work related accidents, slip trips and falls which include slips on an unmarked spillage.
- If needs be the claimant may be called for additional medical assessment.
If you need to know more about claims for head injuries, you can call us on our phone numbers which are 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 1st August 2015
Author: David Brown