Found yourself incapacitated through no fault of your own? Don’t suffer in silence! Call for expert advice!
Injuries can happen to people without any warning and are often caused as the result of unexpected accident and incidents at work. If you, or some one you work alongside, have been involved in a work related accident or incident that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years‘ and sustained a distressing injury as a result, why not call the expert advisers at the reputable law firm, Accident Advice Helpline?
Carpal tunnel syndrome – the facts
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a debilitating condition that affects the fingers, thumb and wrists of sufferers. The carpal tunnel consists of small bones which have a tendon at one end to act as a pulley and allows the fingers to move. The median nerve which controls sensation and movement of the fingers runs through the carpal tunnel. Carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms are caused by the median nerve becoming compressed in the tunnel on bones causing the symptoms of this condition to develop.
It is unclear what causes carpal tunnel syndrome to develop initially, however certain risk factors have been identified:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Repetitive, strenuous and arduous use of the wrist over a long period of time
- A previous wrist injury
Symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
Symptoms may include:
- Severe pain in the fingers, thumb, wrist and hands
- Severe discomfort in the hands
- Inability to perform fine motor functions with a reliable grip
- Stiffness of the fingers, thumb and hand
- Lack of sensation and sensitivity in the fingers, thumb and hand
Why call Accident Advice Helpline to make a claim for Greenock accident at work compensation?
The dedicated team of advisers and injury solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline have in excess of 14 years’ experience of assisting people who have been injured through no fault of their own, to claim their legal entitlement to Greenock accident at work compensation.Open Claim Calculator
In addition they offer:
- A dedicated telephone helpline to answer your call whenever it is convenient for you to call
- Their team of friendly and capable advisers offer no obligation advice whenever you call
- You will be informed over the phone of your entitlement to pursue a claim for Greenock accident at work compensation
- You will be offered legal information that is relevant and reliable
- You will be able to access a unique online resourse – their unique 30 second online test that enables you to check your eligibility to claim Greenock accident at work compensation wherever and whenever you go online
- Should you choose to go ahead with processing your claim using their team of experienced injury solicitors, then your claim will be handled on your behalf without delay on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis.
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.