Injured as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault?
Call our general accident telephone number
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we’ve been dealing with claims for over 15 years so we’ve got plenty of experience when it comes to assessing whether you’ll be eligible to make a claim for compensation. Our team is professional and friendly and will talk you through the process step by step so if you decide to claim, you’ll understand what to expect. Chatting to our advisors is free of any obligation or pressure to proceed, that choice is yours.
Accident Advice Helpline is recommended by consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen, so you can rest assured we’ll handle your claim professionally.
No money needed
That’s right! If you’re looking to start a claim call our general accident telephone number, you don’t need to pay us any money upfront. Our no-win, no-fee* policy means that you won’t pay our legal fees if you don’t win and if you do win it will be covered in your compensation amount. Call our general accident telephone number and you will receive free advice and when we say no-win, no-fee*’ we mean it.
Tips to help with your claim
Before giving us a call on our telephone number it can be helpful to have a few things in place. These three tips should help make your claim successful:
- Take a photo of the injury you’ve sustained from your general accident – it will help prove the authenticity and value of your claim
- Also take photos of where the accident happened as soon after the event as possible
- Get the names and contact details of everyone involved – even if they were just witness to the incident
Whatever happens, don’t admit liability if it wasn’t your fault as it could devalue your claim before you even start it. And make sure you get as much evidence as possible to support your claim.
Can you make a claim?
There are some legal rules your situation has to fit to be entitled to compensation:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident should have happened with the last 3 years
If this has happened to you, simply give us a call on our general accident telephone number. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile and see how we can help get your claim moving forward. And remember, you don’t need any money to claim as we work on a no-win, no-fee*’ basis.