Cycling injury that wasn’t your fault? You need injury lawyers for free claims advice in St James Park!
Cycling is a popular and cheap way of getting around without incurring congestion charges and parking meter charges. Whether you live in an urban jungle or in the remote rural corners of the countryside, cycling can make a huge difference to your lifestyle and can help keep you fit and trim. Talk to us today if you need free claims advice in St James Park.
However, cycling accidents can occur wherever you live and whenever you go cycling. Unfortunately, cycles are not designed with safety in mind and the cyclist doesn’t have as much protection from the impact of collisions as other road users. They are very vulnerable to serious injury.
Keeping safe whilst cycling
- Always wear an approved safety helmet when you go cycling and ensure that the safety strap is always done up. Make sure you buy it from a reputable supplier as there are many fakes on the market.
- Wear appropriate clothing that will offer some protection in the event of a fall off the bike. Make sure that the outer clothing is reflective or fluorescent to ensure that you are seen by other road users.
- Get to know the Highway Code and make sure you follow it.
- Make sure that your bike is roadworthy and that it is regularly checked over.
- Pack a puncture repair kit in case of emergency repairs.
- It is a legal requirement to have lights fitted to your bike in order to see and be seen. They can make an enormous difference to your safety in poor weather and light conditions, not just at night.
- Wear sensible footwear whilst cycling. A sturdy shoe with a ridged sole is ideal as it can grip the pedals and prevent slipping and potential falls.
- Always check behind you before you signal your intention to carry out a manouevre as other motorists may be closer than you think.
Making your injury claim with injury lawyers St James Park
If you have suffered an accident that wasn’t your fault and have sustained injuries as a result within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim using the leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline’s injury lawyers in St James Park.
With in excess of 15 years’ experience in the personal injury claims industry, Accident Advice Helpline have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to process your injury claim for a cycling accident. Their telephone helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is dedicated to providing no obligation help and free legal advice about making an injury claim using their professional injury lawyers in St James Park.
To find out if you can claim and a rough estimate of how much to expect, simply go online and take their unique 30 second online test. Get free claims advice in St James Park today.
Date Published: 9th November 2013
Author: David Brown