Free claims advice in Buckhaven
If you need free claims advice in Buckhaven because you’ve been injured in an accident then this short guide will give you the information that you need in order to get your claim started.
The first thing that you need to do is check your eligibility to claim. You can claim personal injury compensation for any injury or illness you have suffered because of someone else’s negligence; so from an accident at work, on the road, or in public that wasn’t your fault, or:
- For an injury or illness following an industrial accident (including chemical spillages).
- For illnesses like asbestosis weal’s disease, E Coli, legionaires disease, and salmonella and other types of food poisoning.
- Long term back pain, or a musculoskeletal injury.
- Conditions such as contact dermatitis, work-related asthma, repetitive strain injury or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Work related stress.
- Illnesses caused (or made worse) through medical negligence.
If your injury or illness doesn’t appear on the list above, don’t worry, it doesn’t mean that you can’t claim. To check, or if you are otherwise unsure about whether you are entitled to compensation or not, please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 and one of our advisers will talk through things with you and confirm your eligibility there and then – no appointment necessary, no consultation fee!
- To claim, your illness or injury needs to have been serious enough to have warranted medical attention. You have three years from the date of your accident (or more accurately the date on which you realised that you were injured or unwell) in which to file your claim.
What happens next
If you are entitled to claim compensation then we can help you. We will assign your case to one of our specialist injury lawyers who will work on you claim under a no win no fee agreement. The no win no fee agreement means that you do not have to worry about finding the money to pay your legal bill upfront and, if your claim is unsuccessful, then you won’t have to pay us a penny.
- Because we work exclusively under no win no fee contracts you know that we are being 100 per cent honest about the chances of your claim being successful.
Please note that you cannot get legal aid in this country for a personal injury claim.
We are one of the leading injury law firms in the country with a proven track record stretching back fourteen years, so if you are entitled to compensation in Buckhaven then we will do everything that we can to make sure that you get your money.
To talk to us now about your claim please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile. Alternatively, get started with free claims advice in Buckhaven on our website, by taking the 30-second test.
Date Published: 3rd August 2014
Author: David Brown