Did you know that if you have been injured as a result of an accident that was at least partially someone else’s fault, you make be entitled to make a free claim in Manchester?
Suffering personal injury in a non-fault accident can be a frustrating and stressful experience. You will often incur out-of-pocket expenses for treatment and medication, and if you also lost earnings after taking time off from your job, it is likely you are burdened financially. It is for this reason that Accident Advice Helpline is fully committed to fighting on your behalf to make sure you receive the full compensation you are entitled to. We are familiar with the tactics insurance firms use to try and contest claims and you can rest assured we will do everything it takes to obtain the full compensation amount you rightfully deserve. If you believe another person’s negligence contributed to your injury or illness, don’t miss out on compensation, get in touch with us today and learn how we can help you make a free claim in Manchester.
Who is entitled to compensation?
You may get compensation if you:
- Were a direct victim of an accident
- Were not to blame for the incident
- Sustained a mental injury as a result of witnessing or being involved in the immediate aftermath of an incident in which a loved one is injured
- The incident happened within the last three years
- Your injuries must be recorded by a doctor
For a free claim in Manchester you must also be a British citizen
Your residency and nationality are important when you are making a free claim. You should be:
- A British citizen
- A close relative of a British citizen
- A national of a member state of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)
- You are a family member of an EU/EEA national who has the right to be in the UK
- You are a member of HM armed forces, or an accompanying close relative of an armed forces member
If you have been injured and you fit the criteria, then you may be entitled to make a free claim in Manchester.Open Claim Calculator
You can rely on Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline have been helping people with compensation claims for over 15 years, and we are confident we are able to achieve the result you desire on your claim.
To make a free claim in Manchester, get in touch with us today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from mobile phone to speak to one of our professional advisors, they will keep your call confidential and will assist you all they can, their advice is free and if you want to proceed after talking with them, they will start your claim for you.
Take action today.